Main Menu
link menu
Headlines

»Israeli settler violence brings destruction and fear to West Bank as war rages
Attacks including fatal shootings of Palestinians by Jewish settlers have risen sharply since 7 Octo ...
»US sanctions individuals implicated in West Bank attacks
The US says it will impose visa bans on Israelis and some Palestinians over ongoing West Bank violen ...
»Biden and Trump trade barbs as 2024 race heats up
Speaking at a Fox town hall, Donald Trump says he does not think Biden “makes it physically“ to 2024 ...
»COP28: Is the world about to promise to ditch fossil fuels?
COP28 host country the United Arab Emirates is "cautiously optimistic" on a deal to at least reduce ...
»German cabinet tries to solve ‘no-debt’ crisis after court outlaws budget
The coalition meets for the last time this year on Wednesday after the budget is declared illegal.

Date published: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 08:36:39 GMT
Details
Counter
This page today ...
total: 0
unique: 0

This page ever ...
total: 2743
unique: 816

Site ...
total: 67233
unique: 22710
Forums
RSR TRiP Radio :: Forums :: Main Board :: Admin Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
New Games
Moderators: Warchilin66, Airborn, DJScott
Author Post
Fri Apr 24 2009, 11:57PM
Registered Member #11
Hi guys and gals,

During the new few weeks we will gradually be adding a collection of new games to the server.

The 1st one is a simple nifty little fantasy RPG called Dragon's Knight. You can reach it by clicking this link - the direct URL is

You can also find all the new games through the links on the home page. You canalso use the links page to rate the games to let us know whether you like them or not.

Have fun,
MM

Sun May 03 2009, 08:59PM
Registered Member #11

Another game joins the collection: Black Nova Traders: a kind of Space Trading game in which fighting is sometimes necessary.

The game looks a bit complicated and I admit I don't have worked out all its finer points, but it certainly merits giving it a try. For enter the game, click on this link or you can use this direct link: http://cpugod.synchro.net/games/BlackNovaTraders/index.php

Feedback is surely appreciated, so let us know what you think about this game.
And please don't ask too many difficult questions, this game is as new to you as it is to us Let us discover it all together

Have fun exploring it, MM
Mon May 11 2009, 01:44AM
Registered Member #11

The next new game is one I am very proud to be adding to our little game collection:
The Legend of the Green Dragon.

For those who remember an old BBS name called Legend of the Red Dragon, this is the open source webgame version.

I have chosen for a standard installation with a lot (but not all) of the extensions installed and activated. We will probably be adding new locations and adventures as more people play this wonderful adventure. The fun part is that there is no shame in dying in this game: the adventure will continue in a slightly different form until you can convince the Lord of Death (who is a surprisingly familiar name) to restore life to you.

There are more than 300 other modules and variations available, so please be patient. If you are familiar with this game and you know of some interesting modules, feel free to recommend them any time. We will check them out, test them and if they are fun, install them here.

The game link is here, and the direct link is http://cpugod.synchro.net/games/LoGD

Have lots of fun discovering this game,
MM

One word of advice: do NOT look under curious looking rocks unless you truly are ready for it. You have been warned
Wed May 13 2009, 11:22PM
Registered Member #11

Sorry for the interruption when the game was down.

The game is now up and running. I have expanded the cities, the races, the forest events. A beginner's island (isle of Wren) is now active: beware that once you leave the island, you will never come back.

I am currently looking at and testing about 400 modules. The best or most interesting will gradually seep into this setup.

Have lots of fun (again),
MM
Sun Jun 07 2009, 08:59PM
Registered Member #11

Two new games from today:
  • Webchess: an online web chessgame for 2 players.
  • Solar Imperium: a nice turnbased online empire balancing game which is more difficult than it sounds!

You can find more info about both games in the Other Games section.

Have fun,
MM

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF